“Your program allowed me to talk about ‘the Big Picture’, goals, and long-term planning not just tactics and product.”
“Bottom line: It works.”
“The more I get into the material, the more I feel an overwhelming need to share with people the Age Wave phenomenon.”
“The ‘LifeCourse Navigation’ seminar is fantastic material and information!”
“My seminar response rate is over 4%. I know many that would ‘kill’ for these numbers”
Educational and Motivational Seminars That Capture the Hearts and Minds of Your Clients and Prospects
Seminar marketing at its best is a highly potent, proven way to create new business opportunities with clients and prospects. But most programs are packed with too much dry data so they bore rather than inspire.
Age Wave has conceptualized and produced numerous cutting-edge public seminar systems incorporating the innovative communication skills and strategies of best-selling author, highly sought-after public speaker, and Age Wave visionary Ken Dychtwald, PhD. These high-value, performance-based programs are an informative and motivational way for financial professionals to expand existing client relationships and open the doors to new relationships and effectively grow their practice.
Each seminar system includes eye-opening facts and thoughtful insights culled from three decades of groundbreaking research, drawing from Dr. Dychtwald’s acclaimed books and award-winning articles. Uniquely educational and motivational for pre-retiree and retiree audiences, they are packed with action-oriented tactics to stimulate participants to schedule a meeting with you. These turn-key seminar programs give you a quantifiable return on your investment, with response rates averaging high above the industry average.
Age Wave’s easy-to-use, state-of-the-art seminar programs include:
- Customized, attractive multimedia PPT presentation materials with complete script, entertaining video clips, engaging interactive exercises, storyboard and presenter notes on CD
- Video tutorial featuring Ken Dychtwald geared to help financial professionals use the system
- Audio tutorial with Ken Dychtwald sharing lessons learned on giving successful seminars
- Complete user guide with marketing strategies, technical guidelines and checklist
- Attractive, easily customizable, promotional materials including invitations, posters, welcome letters, and flyers/advertisement
- Engaging participant workbooks with surveys, resources and interactive exercises
- Web-based dedicated customer support
- Ongoing case studies, marketing strategies, relevant articles, new content and slides
For more information about the development of a customized business-building public seminar system for your organization, please contact Sarah Werling at